£24000 per annum
I am looking for an enthusiastic and professional Customer Service Advisor to join a company based in Redditch in providing high quality service to their customers. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established company that are currently growing and can offer a real career path to someone who is driven to make this role their own. You will be provided with all the training and support needed to succeed in this position. Key Responsibilities To effectively manage customer accounts including accurate processing of orders and customer returns. Professionally respond to customer emails and enquiries within the target time. To understand and review customer needs to deliver the most appropriate product range for them and proactively offer new products, events, promotions and marketing materials. To understand business sales channels (DTC, Trade, Export) and ensure all customers receive the appropriate support and services for their needs. To build and sustain up to date and accurate customer data within designated systems To keep a consistent log of interactions with customers, diarising follow up actions and analyse results on a monthly basis. To respond to customer reviews on Trustpilot and Amazon sales platforms. To develop and maintain a strong understanding of products and services in order to answer queries and provide the right solutions. To undertake any other duties, within the level of the job, as reasonably requested. We are looking for a candidate with the following skills and experience:- • Confident telephone manner and excellent customer service skills • Team player • Previous office administration and customer service experience • A highly efficient approach with strong accuracy and attention to detail • Strong problem solving and organisational skills • Able to work on own initiative In return you can expect to receive a basic salary of £24,000 per annum and you after you have passed your initial training there is Hybrid working available 2 days working from home. They also offer a competitive company benefits package. Pension Scheme Private Health Insurance policy Death in Service policy Income Protection policy Performance Related Pay (bonus) scheme Staff Discounts on all products and some free samples. Birthday Day holiday If you think you have the skills and experience that my client is looking for then please call Michelle Laight on 01527 591091 or alternatively click APPLY.
Our jobs portal is fully automated and finds daily new job opportunities related to the companies listed on EVE Score.
Please remember that we do not endorse any websites related to these jobs opportunities and stay alerts to avoid scams.
A few reminders:
- Never, ever pay anything to apply for a job. Companies should be the one paying, not you
- Never agree to buy equipment in order to start a job - this includes buying a laptop, work from home equipment
- Never agree to pay for mandatory training to onboard for a new position (even if they say that they will reimburse you for later)
- If the recruiter sends you an email from a domain that is different from the company website, ask them to communicate with you via email belonging to the company. Stay away from Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo or domain that looks close to the company they are portraying
- Don’t give personal information during the application process - social security number, bank account, home address, date of birth - this could be used to target you through a social engineering attack later on
- Don’t complete a project for free. Many companies might ask you to get through a test, that’s one thing. But less scrupulous companies will actually ask you to deliver a project for free