£110,000.00 - £120,000.00 / annum
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for a Finance Director to join a division of one of the UK's best known PLC's that are creating a new finance function in Glasgow. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Finance Director who enjoys the challenge of creating a new finance team whilst supporting the Managing Director in driving the growth of the business.The Role Reporting into the UK Managing Director, the Finance Director will sit on the UK Leadership team and will work closely with the Managing Director to provide strategic guidance and support as the business continues to grow in 2023 and beyond.Key duties will include: Overseeing the recruitment of a new finance teamWork closely with the Sales Director on pricing and margins for new contracts.Lead the annual planning and forecasting processOversee the production of Monthly Management AccountsEnsure all statutory accounts are produced and filed correctlyThe Candidate:To be considered for this Finance Director role we are looking for applicants with the following:ACA/CIMA/ACCA QualificationsPrior experience within a rapidly growing business (ideally within construction or Facilities Management)Comfortable operating with stakeholders at Board LevelPrevious line management experienceStrong commercial acumenSalary & Benefits:£110,000 - £120,000 Base SalaryCar AllowanceUp to 30% bonusPrivate HealthcareHybrid working environment out of the Glasgow officeRobert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: Security alert: scammers are currently targeting jobseekers. Robert Half do not ask candidates for a fee or request candidates to send applications through instant messaging services such as WhatsApp or Telegram. Learn how to protect yourself by visiting our website:
Our jobs portal is fully automated and finds daily new job opportunities related to the companies listed on EVE Score.
Please remember that we do not endorse any websites related to these jobs opportunities and stay alerts to avoid scams.
A few reminders:
- Never, ever pay anything to apply for a job. Companies should be the one paying, not you
- Never agree to buy equipment in order to start a job - this includes buying a laptop, work from home equipment
- Never agree to pay for mandatory training to onboard for a new position (even if they say that they will reimburse you for later)
- If the recruiter sends you an email from a domain that is different from the company website, ask them to communicate with you via email belonging to the company. Stay away from Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo or domain that looks close to the company they are portraying
- Don’t give personal information during the application process - social security number, bank account, home address, date of birth - this could be used to target you through a social engineering attack later on
- Don’t complete a project for free. Many companies might ask you to get through a test, that’s one thing. But less scrupulous companies will actually ask you to deliver a project for free