We Are 5 Values
We Are 5 Values
£50000 per annum
Senior Test Analyst / Test Team Lead £50000 Manchester - Hybrid Permanent Required to be eligible for SC clearance Are you an experienced Test Analyst looking for a new challenge? Look no further! We are currently seeking a Senior Test Analyst to join our dynamic team in Manchester. As a Senior Test Analyst, you will be responsible for developing and executing testing strategies, analyzing test results, and working closely with our development team to ensure that our products meet the highest quality standards. You will also be responsible for mentoring junior team members and ensuring that our testing processes are efficient and effective. At this company, we are committed to creating a supportive and collaborative work environment that fosters personal and professional growth. As a member of our team, you will have access to a wide range of training and development opportunities, as well as a competitive compensation package and generous benefits. As the role requires working with sensitive data, you will be required to undergo security clearance checks, and also a DBS criminal record check. The ideal candidate will have: A minimum of 5 years of experience in software testing and a strong background in Manual testing & test automation. Some experience in leading a team is also required for this position, as you will be required to provide oversight of the testing activities undertaken by members of the team. This will include ensuring adherence to process & procedure and the production of appropriate test materials. Nice to haves: Previous experience developing test automation systems, or a background in coding involving C#, SQL would be beneficial. ISTQB/ISEB qualifications would be very beneficial. If you are ready to take your career to the next level, apply today for this exciting opportunity in Manchester! 5V Tech are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this job vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to £250 for you and an additional £250 to a charity of your choice, 5V Tech are recognised talent solutions experts within IoT and Deep Tech working across Europe, the UK and North America.
Our jobs portal is fully automated and finds daily new job opportunities related to the companies listed on EVE Score.
Please remember that we do not endorse any websites related to these jobs opportunities and stay alerts to avoid scams.
A few reminders:
- Never, ever pay anything to apply for a job. Companies should be the one paying, not you
- Never agree to buy equipment in order to start a job - this includes buying a laptop, work from home equipment
- Never agree to pay for mandatory training to onboard for a new position (even if they say that they will reimburse you for later)
- If the recruiter sends you an email from a domain that is different from the company website, ask them to communicate with you via email belonging to the company. Stay away from Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo or domain that looks close to the company they are portraying
- Don’t give personal information during the application process - social security number, bank account, home address, date of birth - this could be used to target you through a social engineering attack later on
- Don’t complete a project for free. Many companies might ask you to get through a test, that’s one thing. But less scrupulous companies will actually ask you to deliver a project for free